Thursday 31 October 2013

BlogtoberFest 2013 Day 31 Thank You

Woot! Woot! Woot!

Yay, today is the last day of BlogtoberFest 2013!!  We made it!

Many thanks to everyone who participated over the past 31 days, it has been great fun and I really enjoyed hosting it.  Thank you all so much for taking time to read my posts and your comments, it's always a challenge  - trying to find something to blog about, getting photos organised - and it always takes much longer than what I think and what it should take. So give yourself a pat on the back.


I hope to catch up with you again sometime during the next 11 months and I'll see you back here then with info about BlogtoberFest 2014 - I may do it again or I may pass it on to someone else but I will put up some info here for those who are interested.

Many thanks again.

Take care and stay safe and stay tuned.

Love and hugs and cuddlybugs,


Shells.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting blogtoberfest Michelle. It has been lovely, just lovely : )
    See you next year - if not before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first year of blogtoberfest and I've really enjoyed myself. I've gained 4 new followers and have found quite a few new blogs to follow myself. Thanks so much for organising this and I'll see you next year for more of the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and thanks for being a part of BF13!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting and encouraging me to join in. I did have fun and everyone needs the challenge every now and then. I am going to do the next month doing daily "Grateful' things as a personal challenge now that I am in the swing of a daily post. Thanks again, my friend, you have been a wonderful hostess. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged the 31 days this year; yeah!, Thank you Michelle for hosting this fun festival see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Michelle. Managed to blog every single day. I have so enjoyed it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, you are awesome, glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fun thing to take part in.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...