Friday 1 November 2013

One Story Down - Gratitude

I saw this on Pinterest and thought I join in: One Story Down photo a day challenge: 30 days of gratitude edition November 2013.



1. This Moment - Today I helped my arty friends, June Stevens and Claudia Kraus set up their stall at the local arts festival.  I'm grateful to have these arty friends as part of my local art community and to be able to help them out.  More pics tomorrow when they are up and running!


Even though Thanksgiving is an American tradition I think it's always good to take time out to be grateful and count our blessings.

Maybe you'd like to join in....

1 comment:

  1. That is a cool idea for a challenge! I look forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...