Tuesday 5 November 2013

Jacobean Florals

Weeks ago I started working on this old canvas that already had many paintings on it. I gessoed and painted over it and then got out the stencils and had some fun with them and finally painted on the Jacobean Florals. Today I finished all the gold outlining...

Today is Day 5 of One Story Down photo a day challenge: 30 days of gratitude edition November 2013 I am grateful to have finished this piece of creativity.

Here are the evolution pics:




I feel that the background is too busy for the flowers....Here are some of my other paintings with stencil backgrounds and blocking out...





I may do some more stencil backgrounds and Jacobean Florals - like this last one but with a stencil background...


1 comment:

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...