- To be the real and authentic me
- To take risks with my creations/art/paintings
- To live my dreams, follow my passions and create an artistic life
- To be part of as many exhibitions as possible.
- To reach out to others, include them in my life and artistic community.
- To say 'Yes' to opportunities
- To get my writing and artwork published.
- To leave the secure environment of my home.
- To travel to Melbourne, New Zealand, USA, Canada and to the moon and back.
- To travel alone and with friends.
- To attend a workshop in the States and to make it the most awesome life and learning experience possible.
- To meet people whom I've never met but whom I know and hold a special place in my heart.
Today is the Fly Tribe Blog Hop and we are writing about the One Litte Word we have chosen to describe our intentions for 2012. This idea started with Ali Edwards and she writes:
SING YOUR WORD
Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2012? It can be something tangible or intangible. It could be a thought, or a feeling, or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you. This is not your mother's word or your spouse's word or your child's word - this is YOUR word.
One little word can have big meaning in your life if you allow yourself to be open to the possibilities. And here's one thing that is totally interesting: sometimes a word will pop into your brain and it will not make any sense to you right now. Give it some time. Let it percolate a bit. I have often found that our hearts speak to us in very unique ways. Maybe this is a word you need to hear but just aren't ready for it yet.
About One Little Word®A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow.
In 2006 I began a tradition of choosing one word for myself each January – a word to focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life. My words have included play, peace, vitality, nurture, story, light, up, open and thrive. These words have each become a part of my life in one way or another. They've been imbedded into who I am and into who I'm becoming. They've been what I've needed most (and didn't know I needed). They've helped me to breathe deeper, to see clearer, to navigate challenges, and to grow.
I hope you'll consider joining me for the next One Little Word® workshop in January 2015 here at aliedwards.com.
Check out all my blog posts regarding One Little Word® here.
Click here to read a FAQ and more details about this project.
Again, be open to the possibilities.
If you would like to read what other people have chosen for their words then check out the Fly Tribe Word Hop page for links.
I hope that you too will have the courage to live your dreams, love and hugs, Mxxx.