2. Last Friday we had an awesome thunderstorm pass over and it hailed. Here's a pic from the back verandah, not brilliant but I thought you might like to see anyhow:
3. Acceptance - I really related to Kelly Rae Roberts recent blogpost on Letting It Go - along with letting go of something comes acceptance. Acceptance that I will not be part of Kelly Rae's new Hello Soul, Hello Business course - that I'm not ready for it, that I should have got my Etsy store up and running by now, that my dog died and sort of paralysed me for a while with grief. It's been really difficult to read blogposts by my friends who are doing the course and to read their posts on facebook - I'm really happy for them and wish them well but can't help feeling a little left out and a little left behind. That next year I'll be too busy travelling to do the course too, to do much art at all - whilst I look forward to travelling creating my paintings feeds an empty place inside of me. Acceptance that I'll not likely be part of Flora Bowley's Brave Intuitive You Bloom True e-course as the money from the paintings I sold I used to help out a friend in need. Acceptance that I'll have to wait till June. Both courses take money and time. I'm focussing on doing what I love - which is painting and when I have time - learning - on the Life Book 2012 Course. Accepting that I'm blessed in so many others and to focus on these.
4. On Wednesday I start a new workshop with a local artist on abstract and mixed media painting which will be fun and I will let you know all about it later in the week.
5. Did you know that my avatar comes from this painting I created last June? She Let Love Go - more on the letting go theme....
She Let Love Go
6. So I'm a little late with my six thoughts on Saturday or Sunday - better late than never. Hope you will forgive me. Have a great week.