My first painting for 2012.
Pink Confetti Trees 2 Acrylic on Canvas 20x30"
Online Courses - I love doing these as they are so much fun, great communities and they require discipline and committment.
- Life Book 2012
- Creative Colour Challenge
- Traci Bautista's Doodle's Unleashed workshop
- I'd like to do Flora Bowley's Brave Intuitive You e-course too
Art workshops - I've enrolled with local artist Neil Elliot to do his mixed media/abstract workshop which starts at the end of January.
- Overseas - I'd love to travel to the States and do some workshops there, meet some of my online arty friends, go to New York to the galleries and museums and shops and Broadway.
- Squam Art Workshops - which are mid-Sept in New Hampshire, USA - would be awesome.
- Sweet Freedom Retreats - which are mid-Oct.
30x30x30 Challenge - which exhibits mid-Sept - same weekend as the Squam workshops.
Group exhibition - has been cancelled - so I'm doing a wait and see on this...
Solo - ????
Personally - planning my Silver/25th Wedding Anniversary Party for December.
- to help my sons through Uni, to continue to teach them how to cook and clean for themselves.
Healthwise - lose 10 kilos - eat healthily, walk 3 times a week and circuit 2 times.
I'll be back in a couple of days with my Word for 2012.