Monday 31 December 2018

Reflections on 2018

Reflections on 2018....

Here is some of the art I created....

Mini collage landscapes...

Altered large playing cards...

Each month during the year I provided the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts FaceBook Group with a challenge/Inspiration...


We traveled to Europe for 3 months...

Health Update - it's been 4 years since my back started hurting due to Multiple Myeloma  and then the degenerative discs but this year has been good as I am still in remission and have had minimal back pain though it still occurs when I've overdone things - standing or sitting too long especially when creating art...

I hope you all had a good 2018 and have a great 2019, I'll be back tomorrow with my One Little Word for 2019.
 
Love and hugs, Shells.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...