Friday 1 June 2018

June 2018 GPE Challenge/Inspiration

I have created a challenge per month for my Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook group.


June 2018 Inspiration is Jane Davies - Stacks of Shapes.  I tried this a few years ago and it was lots of fun. Here's a link to my blogpost from 2014. My prints are very controlled and not very loose - something which I'd like to try and change.


View Jane's video here to see how she created her gel plate shapes. I used thin cardboard to cut out my my stencils and mask and used translucent paint with micaceous iron oxide paint by Golden Acrylic to make the shapes look more rock-like.


My Jane Davies Pinterest board is here.

You will find Jane on Pinterest, Youtube, website.

Have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...