Monday 3 February 2014

DLP Wk 6

Documented Life Project - February 1 Challenge (Week Six) -  Open your Pinterest board and be inspired.*
*Please make sure that you CREDIT the artist or blogger that you are being inspired by - this is very important so that we honor the efforts and property of our fellow artists and bloggers.

An artwork titled Boxed In by Original Bliss on Flickr aka Shannan Sinclair caught my eye so I thought I would re-create my own version using my tip-in page from my DLP Journal, black pen, stamps, scrapbooking papers, gelli prints, stickers - some were from some Happy/Art Mail I received on Friday so it was great to be able to use them.







I'm looking forward to the next DLP challenge but in the meantime I have Journal52 and 29 Faces challenges to work on.  Yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...