Thursday 13 February 2014

Days 12 and 13 29 Faces

Day 12 I created during Karen Milstein's Simply Painting Faces class using new techniques for me.  I didn't achieve Karen's messy look but she turned out ok.


Day 13 I created on watercolour paper with watercolour crayons/pencils, paint pens with gelli print hat and clothes.

I found a photo on Pinterest of Ava Gardner wearing this big black hat so I used her hat and clothes as inspiration for my lady.

PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.

3 comments:

  1. Nice faces, especially the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful portraits Shells and such fab colours. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...