Friday 2 December 2011

Colour and Pattern

I received a gift from Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls from the Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design e-course - some beautiful postcards...thank you so much....I shall be returning the favour.... 




This week in the Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design we looked at colour - well, if you know anything about me you will know that I love to paint with colour and I also wear a lot of colour - blues, pinks and reds.  Here's a glimpse into my wardobe:


My blog colour and the colour in the above words is #005b99.

This is one of my favourite paintings with lots of colour - the challenge for me would to paint with more neutral tones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...