Tuesday 21 October 2014

Meet Gail Schmidt

BlogtoberFest 2014 - Day 21 - Meet blog hopper Gail Schmidt

 I met Gail through the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group and love her beautiful artwork.

My name is Gail Schmidt I am a mixed media and digital artist.  I live with a passion for paint, layers, texture, the weathered & old. Antique shops, flea markets & thrift stores make me happy. I am a two faced woman...one face is my vintage side and I love to create in this style, and my other face is my graffiti lovin’, messy, colorful side and I love creating in this style too.  Shabby Cottage Studio is my personal blog where I share the small things of my creative life and also the name of my Etsy store.  I also own Creative Workshops where we host a variety of artists teaching online classes. 

Here are my links:




Check out Gail's blogpost and the other artists participating in the Gelli Print Blog Hop this week:



Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...