Thursday 19 June 2014

Gelli Print Collages on Black Background

I've been creating gelli print collages in a black art journal - by using the journal I free myself from the burden of perfectionism and having to create something original that is for sale - this way I tend to create for me. 

I started by creating some of the abstract landscapes I've been creating....







then I cut out different shape....


and was inspired by Rex Ray and Pinterest.....

I used a lot of scrappy bits of gelli prints and usually went for a wide variety of colours.



PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Inspire and be inspired as a part of the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group. I would love for you to join me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...