Friday 18 October 2013

BF2013 Zentangles

For Arty Farty Fridays I thought I'd share some Zentangles with you that I created this week.

Zentangles were created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas and are abstract works of art created on 9cm square tiles involving patterns and repetition. It is very meditative and relaxing and all you need is paper and pens.


At the library I found this book by Beckah Krahula "One Zentangle A Day - A 6-week course in creative drawing for relaxation, inspiration and fun."


All the artwork you see today is from the book. I have been practicing the tangles and then adding them to one tile to make one piece of artwork.




Zentangles and Zentangle Inspired Art are a lot of fun to do, I find them relaxing and great to do in the evening in front of the television.

Have you heard about the giveaway that I'm having and have you left a comment to be in the draw?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...