Wednesday 25 September 2013

I'm Hosting BlogtoberFest 2013

I will be hosting Blogtoberfest 2013!!!



BlogtoberFest is a personal challenge to blog each day for the 31 days in October.  It can be as simple as posting a photo with no words for Wordless Wednesday or you can write about you, your family, your art/craft/writing/photography.  If you miss a day it's no big deal, I can assure you that the BlogtoberFest Police will not be coming after you as they are too busy writing their own blogs and popping over to read other people's.

This isn't a blog hop so you don't have to worry about having time to get around to visit everyone's blog and leave a comment.  It would be great if you could visit a few during the month though just to encourage everyone along and give them some support.  I will try to visit everyone but last year 333 joined, eek, so I may not get to everyone....but do look forward to reading your blog and meeting new bloggers.

This is the button and the codes can be found on the BlogtoberFest 2013 Page above.

Some ideas on what to blog about - when I was blogging regularly I used to blog according to days of the week so here are some ideas:

Monday:  Mosaic Monday - make a photomasiac to show and write about
 
Tuesday: Talkative Tuesday - tell us about yourself

Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday - post a photo and no words

Thursday:  Thankful Thursday - write about what you are thankful/grateful for, Throwback Thursday

Friday: Friends on Friday - write about another creative you admire, Flashback Friday

Saturday: Some/Six/Seven Thoughts on Saturday, Selfie Saturday

Sunday:  Sunday Snippets (started by {tinniegirl}) - My week in photos... A collection of photos from your week. No need for words. Let the pictures tell your story.

If you have any others then please let me know so I can add them to the list. More ideas on the BlogtoberFest 2013 Page above.

In 2012, Blogtoberfest was hosted by Kat McNally @ I Saw You Dancing. I am so grateful to Kat for all her hard work last year and to Cathy aka {tinniegirl} for the opportunity to babysit this gorgeous blogging festival while she takes a well-earned break.

There is also a Linky on the BlogtoberFest 2013 page so please add your name to that so we know where to find you.  Any problems you can email me at shellsinthebushATgmailDOTcom  Thank you so much for joining in, looking forward to reading your blogs!

Michelle


7 comments:

  1. Michelle, how exciting! I have done Blogtoberfest for the last 2 years, and plan to do it again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia! I am so excited about Blogtoberfest13 and am delighted that you are managing it! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found you!
    I've just come back from a month away so have been out of the loop, and was wondering about blogtoberfest this year.
    Thanks so much for hosting it. It will be a good way for me to get back into bloggong again after a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping that this would be happening this year and then got back from holiday yesterday and forgot all about it, until I saw a link on someone elses blog. Thank you for hosting. Karen x

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...