Saturday 24 September 2011

Beautiful Blogs

I've read some great blogs this week that I'd like to share with you....

Brandy had a baby....welcome Brooklyn Corey.

Lori's friend Kate needs help to adopt another baby....how cute is Mia???

Donna's video link to Derek Siver's Obvious to you. Amazing to others.

Check this out....Leanne's beautiful collage she made for her art exhibition.

Captivated and in awe of Flora Bowley....

Design Seeds great colour blog....Puppy Tones

I found this blog through Pinterest and just loved all the different colour inspiration and ideas.






And then there's this controversial blogpost on How do you earn the title of "artist"?

I found some great quotes this week too....

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”

- Marcus Aurelius quotes (Roman emperor, best known for his Meditations on Stoic philosophy, AD 121-180)

"Dance like the photo's not being tagged, Love like you've never been unfriended, Tweet like nobody's following."
A tweet I found on Twitter....


I'm off to walk the dog, photograph my paintings, paint and iron whilst the paint dries.

I'm also looking forward to Tinniegirl's Blogtoberfest. which starts next Saturday, 1st October.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! You are awesome, Michelle! Thanks so much! That twitter quote is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...