Thursday 16 June 2011

Donna Heart's Exhibition

Tomorrow I'm heading 400km north to Geraldton to attend the opening night of Donna Heart's first solo exhibition.  I am very excited for her as this is such a great achievement for her.

I first discovered Donna's collages when she was published in Artist's Palette magazine and was absolutely thrilled when she blogged about the Flora Bowley Workshop at Nanga in Western Australia.  This gave me the chance to attend Flora's workshop and meet Flora and Donna.  Donna has only been painting for a few years and I really admire her courage, determination and talent.

In my next post I'll have some photos from the exhibition but here's Donna at Nanga...


Here I am with Flora and Donna...


Today I got my hair and nails done but never made it to the shops to get new clothes...not a fan of shopping for clothes in winter...


All the best for Friday night Donna, you're gonna be great.  Big love and bear hugs,  Michelle.

2 comments:

  1. HI Michele!
    I just found you through Juliette, happy blogging! Don't you just love her and Flora?? Visit my blog when you can. I have posted about an art retreat I'm teaching at and hoping next year we will have both Juliette and Flora teaching there!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, the art is amazing and the colors so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...