Wednesday 12 October 2011

I Can Fly

Inspired by the Kelly Rae Roberts Flying Lessons  e-course and dedicated to the beautiful, kind, caring, sharing and inspiring women in the Summer 2011 Flying Lessons community. 

I added a few final finishing touches to ButterFly Girl this afternoon and here she is...



I hope you like her....

Two options for buying prints are:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/shellsinthebush/art/7894650-butterfly-girl  (Print Size: 8.5" x 12.9" matt print $28.50)

http://aussiesheila.deviantart.com/art/ButterFly-Girl-263006527  (12" x 18" $20 print only)




7 comments:

  1. Michelle, she is beautiful. I always love your color palette. Yes, you are flying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. You're definitely "flying"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! I just love this painting. I had offered to create a logo for our November blog hop and haven't had any luck in figuring it out. BUT, after seeing your painting I have to ask -- can we use this image as our blog hop logo?? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Thanks for being a fellow flyer : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, Linda that would be totally awesome. Thank you so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes you can and do fly! Happy Landings! I love this and you are so sweet to dedicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A message I received from a happy customer:

    I received my print of the butterfly girl through redbubble today in excellent condition and packed extremely well. Thanks for their work and your artistic talent" - Rick in the USA

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...