Thursday 31 March 2011

Finally....

I have finally hung my paintings - though I'll have to find a new home for them as both on one wall is a little too much...
 

Daggy me shot by my son and I'm looking at my other son...

I finally found my list of photo numbers so I can upload some more....

Kookaburra on top of Sarmarie's painting...

Finally I get time to upload pics and the boys are complaining about the internet speed...sheesh...I'll upload some more tomorrow...

Finally went to the art shop and bought four more canvasses today and have started one...so will post pics when finished....

Finally did some more of my 27 Dresses journal and have only a few more to go then I will be finished.

Finally my 3 day headache left me today which is great for painting the big canvasses but not so good for the 27 Dresses journal which I may do more of tonight.

Finally a productive day...  :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...