Saturday 22 March 2014

Gelli Print Collages

I cut up some of my gelli prints into inch squares and 2 inch squares and glued them together.

This one is A4 size or 8.5 inches by 12 inches on mixed media 300gsm paper and I created another one today on a 12 inch gessobord but haven't painted in the black lines.

I have also uploaded this to Red Bubble - I fixed up my computer so it could scan!


Here are a couple of other pieces I worked on today:







The collages below are based on bricks and paving;




PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Does the gessoboard come in black so you wouldnt have to paint? or can you do it before you paste? They remind me of quilts! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fun ideas for Gelli prints - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...