Monday 22 August 2011

Monday Morning Art Group Update

Every Monday morning I go to an art group at a local community learning centre.  People bring in the art they are working on at home and continue in class.  Everyone is supportive and helpful.

Here's what I'm working on...

More Butterfly Windows....needs a little decorating..


Before....

and I worked on Ribbons - she needed blocking out and less colours...sooo...


Before...
Before that...


Feeling a little overwhelmed by life at the moment with everything that needs to be done and the things that I want to do....ie ironing/pay bills/walk the dog/cleaning vs painting....such is life....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Butterflies are one of my favorite subjects to paint or photograph!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have an art group! You're lucky! I hear you on the "overwhelmed." Been like that over here, too. Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your butterfly window. Thanks for checking out my blog and following me. I only discovered about estate sales in my area this past spring. I did a google search and found several companies who organize these. Once I got on their e-mail list, I receive the information on a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! Glad you have your Monday mornings to create. Hope you get in some more time once your caught up. I can relate to that feeling right now.

    Take care...:)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...