Thursday 28 June 2012

Wednesday Workshop

At Wednesday's mixed media art workshop with Neil Elliott I worked on an oil crayon drawing with a wash over it.  This is the one I did, it's no masterpiece but a great first time practice learning experience...

Before the washes...

Neil gave me his demo painting.  SCORED!!!!  I nearly offered him the painting above in return!!  bahahaha

Painting titles: What came first?  The bunny or the chocolate egg? (or the dog and the potato?? - Dear Husband).

Love his batman mask and his boots.  hehehe


I did a practice girl at home over the weekend - her face is painted with Caran d'Ache Neocolor crayons  and the rest is in oil crayons with an acrylic wash over it. It didn't turn out how I expected tit to...











I also added some red to this painting as I felt it was too busy and that my eyes needed a soft spot to fall...better???


Previously...


I hope your week is going well and that you are getting up to some fun arty stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...