Friday 30 March 2012

New Painting - Up North

This is a new mixed media painting I created today, and I was thinking about our vacation in the north of Western Australia last July in the Kimberley region - when we were on the Pentecost River looking at the Cockburn Ranges - I always loved the little 'lollipop' trees on the top of the ranges.

Up North, mixed media, 30cm x 60cm, 12" x 24"


The Cockburn Ranges in the Kimberley region in the north of Western Australia.  I must retrieve my vacation photos from my thumb drive and have another look for some more inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this one, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I love your new pic! You look great, red really suits you! And I love that you're wearing one of your pendants. It's like a picture within a picture. Have a great Saturday! ~K

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are fabulous Shell. I lived in the Kimberleys for years...its an amazing place. I'd have your painting on my wall any day! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really liking your new works with those layered backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...