1. I've been working on a new butterfly girl - my brother asked for one with purple colours - for my niece - she likes to play piano and sing.
2. Here's a pic of my studio aka my kitchen...
3. I've also been working on a painting for one of my Nanga 8 mates (Flora Bowley Painting Workshop friends) - hope she like it!! :D
4. Didn't feel too well yesterday but I did manage to make hubby an apple pie - he was not in a good mood - I didn't have any - trying to go dairy free for a few months and trying to lose weight too. My great aunt used to make the world's best apple pie. Her and Unc used to come round for dinner and we would have roast chicken and apple pie for dessert - best dinner ever whe I was a little girl. I regret not getting her apple pie recipe.
5. I received this beautiful painting of my dog Tessa from my friend Lin in Michigan, USA, during the week - I love it - she did a great job.
6. I bought a new camera during the week and am still getting used to it - that's why the flash is showing on the painting - I have to turn off the flash everytime I use the camera.
Hope everyone had a great weekend esp my American friends who had an extra long Thanksgiving weekend.