Thursday 28 April 2011

Son's Painting...

Over the weekend I showed my 17yo son Flora's technique and here is his painting, even though we saw several creatures in the painting it was going to be tricky to make it into a cohesive painting, so he decided to paint on his favourite shape and block out with a transluscent paint.  Even though he's into art and studying it at school he's done very little painting,he did a great job on his painting.


To show him how to do his painting I had to do one too, so here's mine in the stages as this is very interesting to see...











I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with this, I thought I may paint a dragonfly on it, more houses, trees and cars....or a vase of flowers....still thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...