Thursday 31 December 2020

Reflections on 2020

 Well, what a year 2020 turned out to be.... with covid keeping us close to home we spent many weekends hiking in the local national park.


I spent winter crocheting blankets, my favourite being a baby blanket as our daughter in law is having our grandson in late January 2021.


I took an online art course - Kaleidoscope 2020 - as well as a couple of other free courses too....




And I had fun creating gel print collage landscapes....

Holidays - we went up north for a week to see the wildflowers...



Health - my multiple myeloma returned to the point where I needed treatment and have been taking chemo tablets for 6 months and am in remission and will continue on the maintenance dose until it returns.

All the best for 2021 - my One Little Word will be Family as we are celebrating the birth of our grandson in January ..... so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...