Sunday 15 April 2012

Day 14 - 30x30x30 Challenge

One of the biggest challenges is finding time to paint, this is probably true for everyone.  For me, I paint in the kitchen so I have to lug everything out of my small room and grab the canvas out of the study where they are on a table drying, then I can paint.  When I think about all of that I always like to have a couple of hours to work on my canvases which I finally managed to find this afternoon.  Saturday I was busy at morning tea and open studios and afternoon tea at a farewell party and I went to see my son in a play in the evening. I'm never that busy....

Here's a glimpse of some new canvases that I started....


Some beautiful sunsets this week too:



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...