Monday 25 July 2016

Art is You...Perth

I recently attended the Art is You Australian Mixed Media Roadshow in Pinjarra, 1 1/2 hours south of Perth and had an awesome time.
Created in Andrea Matus deMeng's In Your Face class using one of her face stencils from Stencil Girl.

I took classes with Andrea Matus deMeng - Power Play and In Your Face







and Seth Apter - Collage Camp and 52 Card Pickup.



Everyone was friendly, encouraging and inspiring. It was great to be able to chat with the teachers after dinner and get to know them better.

If you get a chance to attend one of these classes then you will love it too. I learned so much and can't wait to put into practice all the new techniques I have learned.

Health News:  I'm doing really well and am still in remission.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to meet you in person too... I loved ART is You. xxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...