Wednesday 6 May 2015

Chemo Cycle 1 Finito

Hi Everyone,

Girl 3 - watercolour paper and paints, pens and pencils.
A5 = 148 × 210 mm or 5.83 × 8.27 inches.  

I have finished my first cycle of chemo and start the next cycle next week.  I'm doing well but the pain in my lower back has increased and that limits my mobility and sense of humour too.  My rash on my upper body has gone and I still have my hair for now.....

I have created a few more girls....see above and below...
Girl 4 - Watercolour paper, Copic Markers, pens and pencils. 
A5 = 148 × 210 mm or 5.83 × 8.27 inches. 
Before and after photos - added a layer of colour to the cheek area.....not too sure about it....I don't like the hard lines...I used Copic Markers....

I bought a fundraising colouring in book - The Breathing to a new Beat Technicolour Dream Book - and have had a fun time colouring in other people's artwork - and it's fun for them to see their art coloured in too. The art is printed on cardstock and only one side so I don't have to worry about the markers bleeding through.  :D


I have started a new series of girls which I will unveil next week...or you could check out Instagram for a sneak peak....

Naptime.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Take care....Mxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...