Sunday 31 December 2023

Reflections on 2023

 In 2023 we went on two long road trips - to the Northern Territory and the Barossa Valley and the east coast. My Multiple Myeloma remains in dormancy and I've been crocheting legacy gifts for friends and family.


In April - May we traveled north east along the Great Central Road to Yulara and counted over 250 abandoned vehicles along the way. We then went to Alice Springs and the Macdonnell Ranges, into Queensland and Birdsville. In Alice Springs I woke up with a pinched nerve in my neck and pain in my neck, shoulder and arm which lasted weeks. By Ceduna I had a cold and tummy troubles. Well, the cold turned out to be Covid and the tummy troubles were lactose intolerance.



In September we traveled to South Australia, then through Victoria onto Nowra on the east coast of New South Wales. Then south along the coast into Victoria then we headed home. Kevin planned the trip so we went past silo and water tank art. Kevin had fun competing in the Observed Trials motorcycle riding events and I caught up with friends. I also enjoyed the sunrises over the water and the sunsets too.






Kevin and I celebrated our 36th Wedding Anniversary this month too. Here are some selfies from our trips.


Here are some of the items I crocheted this year....



All the best for 2024, stay safe, strong, healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...