Monday 30 June 2014

An eBook and June 2014 Recap

I can't believe it's July tomorrow and that half the year is over....

I have discovered this app called Steller in which you can make eBooks - so I've made one of my collages and one on creating gelli prints - just to try it out.


What happened in June??? Let's have a look....


I had an arty farty Gelli Party!!


I created loads of collages....


I participated in a bloghop and created this gorgeous dragonfly collage....


And did some more gelli plate printing....


Well, that was June...I wonder what July will bring? Hope you had a great first half of the year.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great things with your gelli prints. Makes me want to pull mine our and try some also.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...