Saturday 26 April 2014

Round Gelli Plate Fun 5

I was only going to make a few prints and a dozen or more later I had to make myself stop.  I just love them. I don't know what it is about them and you probably think I'm weird but I love them and I love making them.  I love choosing the colours , the surprise I get when I pullup the paper and see how the print turned out and I love the texture the scrunched up paper makes.





And here's where I went a little crazy...


Now I need to package them up ready for sale next weekend at Myattsfield Vineyard, Union Road, Carmel from 10am - 5pm. I've been busy some making more business cards to include in the packaging and to give to people too.






I had some leftover scrappy bits which I've turned into a collage which I'll show later in the week when it's finished.


I also tried out a new technique called Torn Gelli Plate by Barbara Gray of Clarity Stamp:


I'm also working on something new which I'll show you when it's ready - hopefully before the art sale next weekend.

PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.



1 comment:

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...