Monday 16 February 2015

Meet Miss Kallie

Meet Miss Kallie - she's Miss Frida's younger sister and she loves colour!  Kallie is short for Kaleidoscope!!! I couldn't find a gemstone/mineral for K so my friend Lin suggested Kaliedoscope which I loved as Kallie.

Miss Kallie
Mixed Media on Mixed Media Paper
42cm x 30cm = 16 1/2" x 12"
Miss Kallie's face/hair was created on watercolour paper with watersoluble crayons and pencils, and acrylic paint. Her clothes and headband are gelli prints.  The background is mixed media paper painted with acrylic paints.

I have a busy week ahead but should have Miss Lapis Lazuli ready for you next Monday or earlier hopefully! Then I'll be busy creating Miss Monica Moonstone, Miss N?, Miss Opal and Miss Pearl.

Miss Kallie is available to purchase through my Etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. Shes awesome! And I love how you named her! Now, lets see if we can come up with something for that "N"... hmmmm...Nugget?

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...