Tuesday 7 January 2014

DLP Week 1

DLP = Documented Life Project

I've been busy over the past couple of weeks washi taping in tip ins/inserts into diaries/planners for the Documented Life Project. The idea is to plan your week, journal your thoughts, and play with your art on the insert - Plan, Journal, Play!

Week 1's prompt was 'My Front Door' which I created using my gelli prints and a background wash and a gold paint pen:


And on the inside of the doors:


Here's what my planners look like:


I'm looking forward to this week's challenge.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello and Happy New Year to you! I love your art for the theme 'my front door' - it sounds like a fun and inspiring prompt! I'll be sure to peek in on your Documented Life project as it progresses - I suspect it will inspire some art for me =-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...