1. Well, it's not Sunday here but Monday but it's still Sunday in the States. :D
2. Life has been busy and things have been happening here. Settling into a new routine and lifestyle, making changes for the better even though I don't want to. The reason for these changes is that my hubby and I are off to Europe in late May for a few months riding around on our motorbike. We've been saving and planning this for years as a 25th Wedding Anniversary present.
3. I got my haircut - the shortest it's been in 10 years! It will be much easier to manage short -it won't get tangled so much and it will be quicker to wash and dry.
4. I've also cut down on sugars and am drinking rosehip tea and doing the C25K - Couch to 5 kms app on the iphone. I've always been more of a bookworm than an exercise nut so the running is really hard for me - hate it in fact. Good news is I've lost 4kgs/8.8lb!!! I still have another 4-6kgs to go before we leave on our trip. Eeek!
5. I applied to a local gallery having an Emerging Artists Exhibition and was accepted. I've created 2 new paintings for the exhibition and part of one of them is above and am creating another hexagonal fish painting. Here's part of it - decided to do some long fish this time - and some have accidental lips and smiles. :D
6. I'm thinking about organising an art retreat to connect with other artists....just thinking at this stage....
Have a great week...I'm hoping the Gelli Arts Plate that I ordered arrives today so I shall be back later this week showing you all the different pages I've made.